The Courtyards at Oak Ridge
300 Briarcliff Ave Oak Ridge TN 37830
The Courtyards Senior Living at Briarcliff is an assisted living community located in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, in Roane County and home to over 30,000 people. Part of the Knoxville area, residents will enjoy country living with a mix of city life. Residents can go on day trips together, do their shopping, and run their errands, or relax in the comfort of our development.
At The Courtyards Senior Living at Briarcliff, we are happy to offer our residents the highest level of quality care in a relaxed, home-like setting. Our licensed staff works diligently in all aspects of memory care to help residents with Alzheimer's and dementia and keep them interacting with one another and alert.
Our community is also very social and we enjoy open dialog, fun activities and conversation through planned outings, game nights, parties, shared events, group activities, and other fun ways to relax. We have a host of activities and amenities for our residents to enjoy and these include:
- Rehabilitation, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans
- Chef prepared meals throughout the day and healthy snacks
- Church group events and fun outings with the girl scouts
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- An on-site hair stylist, fun bingo games, cookouts and visits with friends
- Devotions and church services
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
We are happy to be of service to the seniors in our development and invite you to bring your family member to join us for enjoyable group events, relaxation, and your new friends at The Courtyards Senior Living at Briarcliff.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Administrator [Removed] answered all of our questions and gave us a tour of their facility. The building and grounds are very nice and have a good layout. The open kitchens and home-like sitting area do not...
Very nice looking place!
I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community,...
They have been simply great! They really worked with us to get mom in there. Tonya, the administrator, has been absolutely wonderful in helping us out, with financial and logistical matters. The ration of...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.