The Brook Retirement of Gaylord
900 Hayes Rd Gaylord MI 49735
The Brook Retirement of Gaylord is an independent living community located in Gaylord in Otsego County, MI. Here we offer all the comforts of home in an environment especially designed to accommodate senior residents. The Brook Retirement of Gaylord lies in close proximity to some of the finest recreation amenities, such as the Otsego Club Golf Course, and is near Gaylord's shopping district where you'll find a wide variety of shopping outlets and some of the finest restaurants. One of the area's finest hospitals is also conveniently located nearby.
The Brook Retirement of Gaylord has developed a close relationship with the medical community in the area and our staff is comprised of some of the most well trained professionals in the business. To compliment this able-bodied group of people and to make your stay here more enjoyable, we also offer a number of pleasing amenities, including:
- A wide variety of cuisines with both private and restaurant style dining
- Pet friendly atmosphere conducive to pet lovers
- Religious services to accommodate a variety of denominations
- Swimming and exercise instructors
- On-site barbers and beauticians
- Library with hundreds of titles
- Quiet courtyard for rest and relaxation
- Common area with a realistic fireplace for socializing and meeting new friends
- Outdoor gazebo
All this and much more is available at Brook Retirement of Gaylord.
Pricing at The Brook Retirement of Gaylord
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Brook Retirement of Gaylord
- My mom's care
I like this community for the care for my mom. The staff is very caring attentive to her needs. We like that she enjoys the meals. This is a like a home feeling for my mom. She does enjoy being social with...
- unsafe at time for health and safety reasons
just heard that "FLU" is spreading in the building. They had a volunteer scrubbing down kitchen, but cooks and kitchen managers were know where to be found?. Staff kept the flu to themselves instead...
- I really couldn't have asked for more help than they gave me.
They did a great job and were very helpful. I really couldn't have asked for more help than they gave me. They were definitely a positive part of this experience. We didn't have any complaints or anything....See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at The Brook Retirement of Gaylord
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Brook Retirement of Gaylord
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.