The Bristal at East Northport
760 Larkfield Road East Northport NY 11731
The Bristal at East Northport
The Bristal at East Northport is an assisted living community located in Northport, New York, in Suffolk County and home to just over 7,500 people. Northport is a small village with area businesses and shops. Residents will enjoy getting out for their nature walks and exercise, going out to restaurants, enjoying park-like settings, and other events they can partake of on Long Island's North Shore.
At The Bristal at East Northport, we are committed to providing our seniors the highest standard of quality care in a relaxed, home-like setting. Our team of professionals works in all aspects of memory care options to assist residents with Alzheimer's and dementia and keep them socially active and engaged.
Our community also has comfortable shared spaces for fun and engaging group events to encourage dialog and social interaction among our residents and keep the environment fun. We have a host of great services, amenities and activities for residents to partake of and these include:
- Rehabilitation services including occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy
- Spacious living accommodations with different layouts
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with outdoor sitting areas
- An indoor sitting area for reading and relaxing
- Transportation to/from events and appointments
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks each day
- Fun activities like aqua exercises, quilting classes and game nights
- Housekeeping and laundry services
We are proud to be of service to the residents in our community and invite you to bring your loved one to join us for fun activities, relaxation, and lots of new friends at The Bristal at East Northport.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mom has been at the Bristal since it opened in 201. The last three years she has been in the reflection section. Her physical, medical and social health has been secured by the caring staff. I have peace...
My father moved in a few months ago and has loved it. The staff there is top notch, and friendly. He's quickly made friends with the people he sits with for meals, and has been enjoying himself. From...
Bristal, East Northport
The entire Bristal staff bent over backwards to make the move from home to their community an easy transition for my parents. The building itself is lovely; it is like living in an upscale hotel with many...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.