The Blake at Carnes Crossroads
4015 2nd Avenue Summerville SC 29486
Pricing at The Blake at Carnes Crossroads
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Blake at Carnes Crossroads
- Type of place you will get at the Blake
Horrible food, no assistance at all. This is not a place to put your mother or father
- I'd be so lucky to live here when it's my time
I’ve been very pleased with this wonderful establishment and how they treat my Mom. Everyone is friendly, caring, and it’s beautiful. The food is delicious and there are a lot of options to choose from. It’s...
- Outstanding Care and Comfort
The care from this community. The staff is caring and attentive. I like knowing that the community is clean. The menu is good with a lot of choices. They are activities that are helpful for the residents. We...
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at The Blake at Carnes Crossroads
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Blake at Carnes Crossroads
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.