The Ackerly at Timberland
11795 NW Cedar Falls Dr Portland OR 97229
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Ackerly at Timberland Reviews
- Good independent and assisted living community for non-dementia resident in Portland, Oregon
I found The Ackerly at Timberland in Portland, Oregon through senioradvisor.com, for my under 60 year old sister who was there for a short time (less than 2 months) recovering from surgery. It is a good fit...
- Happy to have them so close without compromising on quality!
We loved the modern atmosphere! Being a newer community we are very happy with how it's all come together. The vibe here was very welcoming and comforting for my loved ones! The dining experience is a work...
- Good Enough To Improve
My friend is doing okay and has improved a lot since being here. When he moved in he did not get a good immediate experience. He likes the staff and appreciates their help. Being on the independent side, he...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.