Sunrise of Exton
200 Sunrise Boulevard Exton PA 19341
Pricing at Sunrise of Exton
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sunrise of Exton
- Do not go! Awful especially for memory loss
If your mother or father has dementia do not and I mean do not allow them to stay at a Sunrise especially Exton. My father went on a Friday six months ago and they called the police and ambulance 5 days later...
- Worse than horrible
It was very clean and inviting. The residents seemed happy and engaged. The staff was very pleasant and attentive to the residents. I would feel very comfortable with my mother living here. I think she would...
- See all 31 community reviews
Community Details at Sunrise of Exton
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sunrise of Exton
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.