4670 Twain Ave San Diego CA 92120
Sunbeam is a residential care home located in the major city of San Diego, California. The popular city is along the beautiful Pacific Ocean. The area is vibrant with numerous museums, lighthouses, and the famous San Diego Zoo. San Diego is an exciting place to live and an inviting place for family and friends to visit.
Sunbeam Home is committed to giving seniors the highest quality of care while striving to meet each of their individual needs in a safe, spacious group home setting. Our beautiful community is dedicated to providing a warm and welcoming environment for everyone. The compassionate and caring professionals are dedicated to giving the residents the best care possible at any time of the day or night in a secure environment.
In addition to meeting all the physical and emotional needs of each senior resident, our community provides numerous opportunities to keep seniors engaged and active with various amenities, including:
- A program designed to meet each individual needs with physical therapy
- Numerous nutritional meals options including kosher and vegetarian
- Large indoor and outdoor common areas to promote interaction with peers
- Planned activities on and off site to encourage participation and socialization
- Designated outdoor smoking area available
- Transportation provided and conveniently located near a bus line for offsite activities
- Welcoming environment and kid friendly for visitors
We are our proud of our caring, vibrant community and invite you to join us for some relaxation, rest and fun at the Sunbeam Home.
Pricing at Sunbeam Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Sunbeam Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sunbeam Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.