Stow-Glen Retirement Village
4285 Kent Rd Stow OH 44224
- Three meals provided daily with select menus at lunch and dinner
- Juice, coffee and fruit available 24 hours
- Attendance taken at lunch and diner to insure safety
- Nursing, activity and pastoral staff on duty daily
- Emergency Call System
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Home Heath services available
- Scheduled outings (doctors, shopping centers, grocery shopping and other social outings)
- Small pets welcome
- Religious services including a full time chaplain on staff
Pricing at Stow-Glen Retirement Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Stow-Glen Retirement Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Stow-Glen Retirement Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.