Stars of the Hearts Residential Care Home
6630 Adrian St New Carrollton MD 20784
Washington DC, the Nations' Capitols with its many sites' and sounds are just 20 minutes away from our facility. Family and friends can visit and tour the U.S. Capitol, the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorials, African American Museum of Arts and Culture and let's not forget the White House all are accessible by car, train, or bus.
STARS OF THE HEART is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
We believe that our dedication to service and providing a home-line atmosphere for your loved one will exceed your expectation. Our caregivers are carefully selected to attend to your loved one with dignity and a genuine spirit of love, they rotate shifts ensuring undivided personal attention.
At STARS OF THE HEART we offer full-service hospitality care from restaurant-style dining to exciting activities and amenities to include the following;
- Highly trained professional caregivers 24/7
- 24/7 Heart-healthy snacks/refreshments
- 32' TV in room
- Ceiling fans in room
- Community 60' TV (common area)
- Movies and games activity Sessions
- Wi Fi Services
- Internet / Cable services
- Private and Semi-private rooms - furnished or unfurnished.
- Medication management/administration
- Incontinence Care
- Three meals (restaurant style) featuring a wide variety of fresh and seasonal meals.
- Wellness programs designed to encourage engagement;
- Regular wellness assessments
- Other outings, wine tastings, birthday parties.
- Regular monitoring for general health
- Pharmacy delivery service
- Doctor's on-site visits
- Memory care program
- Exciting life-enrichment programs
- Trips and outings
- Outdoor gardening
- Special diets
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.