Spring Mill Senior Living
3000 Balfour Circle Phoenixville PA 19460
Personal care services are available to those who require them, such as help with medications, getting dressed, and other services based on need.
There is also a discreet area in the community for those with memory impairment. Our program provides a nurturing yet secured area where residents can enjoy life to the fullest. Our exceptional staff-to-resident ratio allows us to assist our memory care resident with ADLs from a highly trained care staff. Our programs are specifically tailored to each resident's cognitive abilities.
In-patient and out-patient rehab services are also located on-site to round out our wide range of offerings.
Here is what sets Spring Mill apart from others in the area:
- Many apartments have patios/balconies
- Full kitchenettes, some with breakfast bars
- A selection of larger apartments per square footage as compared to many other communities in the area.
- Priority access to in-patient rehabilitation located on-site
- Licensed nurses available in the community 24 hours a day
- No large entrance fee or requirement to pay 'first and last month's rent' upon move-in
- No long term commitment... Stay for 30 days, 30 months, or 30 years!
So if you're looking for a community that offers choice, independence, and peace of mind in comfortable surroundings, consider Spring Mill Senior Living - a monthly rental, senior living community that was voted the best community of its kind.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The people we met at this community were friendly. The community seemed to be well maintained. They offer transportation and seem to offer some nice amenities. This community was a little more expensive...
TLC for mom
We toured this community for the care for my mom. We did like the staff that was nice and helpful to answer the questions we had. We wanted .alot activities that would be offered. We would have been happy with...
A fairly fine facility...
The staff, overall, seem to be a good team. They are flexible and willing to work with my loved one, but they don't give her as much attention as I would have liked her to have. Another concern I have is...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.