Spring Mill Senior Living
3000 Balfour Circle Phoenixville PA 19460
Personal care services are available to those who require them, such as help with medications, getting dressed, and other services based on need.
There is also a discreet area in the community for those with memory impairment. Our program provides a nurturing yet secured area where residents can enjoy life to the fullest. Our exceptional staff-to-resident ratio allows us to assist our memory care resident with ADLs from a highly trained care staff. Our programs are specifically tailored to each resident's cognitive abilities.
In-patient and out-patient rehab services are also located on-site to round out our wide range of offerings.
Here is what sets Spring Mill apart from others in the area:
- Many apartments have patios/balconies
- Full kitchenettes, some with breakfast bars
- A selection of larger apartments per square footage as compared to many other communities in the area.
- Priority access to in-patient rehabilitation located on-site
- Licensed nurses available in the community 24 hours a day
- No large entrance fee or requirement to pay 'first and last month's rent' upon move-in
- No long term commitment... Stay for 30 days, 30 months, or 30 years!
So if you're looking for a community that offers choice, independence, and peace of mind in comfortable surroundings, consider Spring Mill Senior Living - a monthly rental, senior living community that was voted the best community of its kind.
Pricing at Spring Mill Senior Living
Reviews of Spring Mill Senior Living
- The staff are fantastic here
I am so pleased with the care that the staff here are giving my mother. She can be difficult at times but they stick with it and make sure that she stays busy, that she does her therapy and that she does not...
- My visit
The people we met at this community were friendly. The community seemed to be well maintained. They offer transportation and seem to offer some nice amenities. This community was a little more expensive...
- TLC for mom
We toured this community for the care for my mom. We did like the staff that was nice and helpful to answer the questions we had. We wanted .alot activities that would be offered. We would have been happy with...See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Spring Mill Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Spring Mill Senior Living
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.