5364 Greenmeadow Drive Kalamazoo MI 49009
We offer many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:
- Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available at all times
- Pet care available
- Our caring staff is happy to help with medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Showers with built in safety bars
- All common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- On-site beautician
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Free internet access
- Family visit programs and family nights
Our wonderful activity director plans activities that are very popular with our residents and their families. Some of our resident's favorites include both a men's and a women's social club, live entertainment, chess club and a walking club. Our beautiful, pet-friendly community features a private courtyard, where residents can garden, relax, and socialize in the fresh air.
Pricing at Sojourner Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sojourner Place
2nd visit today with dad. I was that impressed by my 1st visit.
We had a great tour. [Removed] was very informative. We have other places to check out before we make a decision.
- A Wonderful Place
Wonderful choice, a Wonderful PlaceThis is a very tough time in our lives, for my Father at 94 to have to leave his home and move into assisted living. For me, it was having to find and make the choices for...
- See all 19 community reviews
Community Details at Sojourner Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sojourner Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.