Sinai Assisted Living Home
3802 N. 35th Street Phoenix AZ 85018
The staff here are compassionate, professional and genuinely caring. It's clear that they enjoy what they do and want to enrich the lives of their residents in meaningful ways. Whilst the staff are always their to provide help and support, Sinai Assisted Living believes that encouraging those in their care to be as independent as possible will empower their residents to believe in their own abilities and raise their self esteem.
As well as excellent senior care, Sinai Assisted Living also provides its residents with some great lifestyle amenities, such as:
- Dogs allowed
- Swimming pool and hot tub
- Wi-Fi and community computer
- Activities such as bingo, card games and bible studies
- Devotional services on site
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
No matter a resident's age or ability, at Sinai Assisted Living they will be treated with kindness and respect, and will be given the dignity they deserve. By fostering an atmosphere of independence and freedom, the loving care team help residents to believe in their own abilities, allowing them to truly make the most of this next stage of life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Sinai Assisted Living Home Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.