Silvermark Assisted Living
5521 Village Creek Dr Plano TX 75093
At Silverado we recognize what it truly means when a person can stop being a caregiver and start being family again. Moments of joy are our greatest achievement, and with over twenty years of experience caring for those with memory impairments, we have seen many.
Silverado's social model of care celebrates residents' abilities, not their limitations. We offer the following amenities:
- Comfortable, well-appointed surroundings with spacious living rooms and open access to outdoor walking paths, gardens, benches and gazebos (weather permitting)
- Emphasis on socialization to keep residents engaged and provide sense of purpose
- Activity programs and clubs to build self-esteem, maintain dignity and offer opportunities for growth and creativity
- Thoroughly screened staff, including a criminal background check, values assessment and drug test
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- As-needed assistance with dressing, personal care, etc., with a focus on independence
- Gourmet food — come and see what we mean!
We believe that you can't separate world-class clinical care from compassion, so we offer:
- Nexus at Silverado, an innovative evidence-based program designed to help early-stage residents build a cognitive reserve that may help slow the progression of dementia
- Caregivers specially-trained in dementia, memory impairment and challenging behaviors
- Physician Medical Director
- Around-the-clock licensed nurse on-site
- Medications administered only by licensed nurses
Schedule a tour to see firsthand what sets Silverado apart.
Pricing at Silvermark Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Silvermark Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Silvermark Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.