Silver Bells I
5248 E Marconi Ave Scottsdale AZ 85254
Silver Bells I was created to be a loving home environment for seniors who can no longer care for themselves. As an alternative to nursing homes, these residential homes are private and located in quiet neighborhood settings.
Services: We provide services based on each individual's needs.
- 24-Hour Staff - Daily assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming - Assistance with walking and eating - Incontinence care - Diabetic management - Medication monitoring - In-home Doctor, Nurse and Podiatrist Available - Three homemade meals a day, snacks, soft drinks or juices between meals - Cable TV, internet and telephone available - Daily housekeeping and laundry included - Transportation to appointments available Daily Activities: We at Silver Bells I offer a wide range of daily activities to help residents stay active.
- Arts & Craft - Puzzles - Card games - Live music entertainment - Book reading - Storytelling - Bingo - Ball toss - Birthday celebrations - Group exercise - Walking - Singing - Special Movies 'I do the work the Lord has called me to do. This is work of Love, Patience & Service to others.'
Pricing at Silver Bells I
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Silver Bells I
Senior Housing Types Provided at Silver Bells I
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.