Shelby Gardens Place
1535 Appling Care Lane Cordova TN 38018
We offer assisted living and Alzheimer's and dementia care in a personalized way that takes into account the wishes and needs of each individual resident. Our residents come first, as evidenced by the commitment and dedication of our staff, available around the clock.
Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Cordova include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication assistance and administration
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Three meals prepared fresh daily
- Scheduled transportation services
- Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas
Our residents are proud to call Brookdale Cordova home and we are proud of the vibrancy they bring to our thriving community.
Pricing at Shelby Gardens Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Shelby Gardens Place
- Still Adjusting but doing well
Overall mom is doing well since moving here. She is still in an adjustment period but things are getting better. She is slowly making friends and doing activities. She is really liking the food. The staff is...
- Running Smoothly Now
It was a tough adjustment at first with my mothers move to this community. She is doing well now, and everything is running smoothly now. I do feel comfortable with her move to this community, it is good place....
- Father Doing Well in This Facility
I'am very pleased with this community, and my father move too it. He is doing very well. The staff is good, and they are taking good care of him, and his needs. Everything is going very well, and I have...See all 29 community reviews
Community Details at Shelby Gardens Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Shelby Gardens Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.