4934 Swinton Ave Encino CA 91436
Chateau Le Petite provides a serene and inviting retreat for seniors suffering from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. Situated in a quiet residential neighborhood, our community offers personalized care in an upscale home environment. Our compassionate and experienced caregivers have undergone extensive and ongoing training to ensure that we provide a consistently high level of care. We are on site around the clock to provide care, support and assistance with the activities of daily living.
At Chateau Le Petite, our residents enjoy a serene environment with access to many amenities and services, including:
- Three meals provided daily with accommodations for special dietary needs and limitations
- Community-organized activities on and off site
- Devotional services offered on site and off
- A dynamic activities program that promotes enrichment and socialization
- Private rooms
- Onsite beautician and barber shop services
- Complimentary transportation
Chateau Le Petite offers seniors a comprehensive program of care that supports their individuality, strengths and quality of life. Here, seniors receive the care they need to continue living the life they want. We are proud of our compassionate and close-knit community and invite you to join us for relaxation and enrichment.
Pricing at Serenity Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Serenity Manor
- Not such a great care home
Alas, my review is not as positive as some of those posted. My father was there for 8 months from May 2014 until he passed away in February 2015. The food appeared to be mediocre. Activities seemed to consist...
The staff at Chateau Le Petite is exceptional. They care! Their attention and expertise were impressive. My mother was fortunate enough to spend her last 6 months there. She was fed delicious homemade meals,...
Community Details at Serenity Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Serenity Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.