16710 Magnolia Blvd Encino CA 91436
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Encino Living Reviews
- They Have Outstanding Communication
This is a lovely place and fine community for my mom. We're happy with how they respond to my mom. The care is very good, mom is eating well. I like if there is something slightly different they call me...
- good senior facility in quiet neighborhood
On first visit I was pleased with it: owner showed me around; clean friendly and professional. Introduced to staff. Room was not available , but shown comparable room. Well maintained outdoor areas. Accepted...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.