500 Walton Way Roswell GA 30076
* Opened in December, 2016
* Part of Hawthorn Retirement Group, offering over 45 years of experience providing gracious retirement living environments for seniors
* Residents enjoy free stays at over 64 Hawthorn communities
* Four live-in managers are happy to help residents 24 hours/day - no voice mail ever!
* Several fun activities each day led by our experienced Activities Director
* Weekly outings to local attractions
* Nightly movies in our own movie theatre with free popcorn freshly popped!
* Free soft-serve ice cream available all day, along with a coffee, tea and fruit bar
* 130 apartments on three floors, with dozens of different floor plans and various price points
* Lovely outdoor area for gathering with friends and family
* Pet friendly!
Pricing at Sanford Estates
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sanford Estates
This is the ideal place but the most expensive for my Mom. Wish I could place her here but too costly. Wonderful staff and amenities that she would love. Only issue is the apartments do not come with a full...
This is a lovely location, nearest to [name removed] in Norcross on the north end. They have live-in managers and a really nice dining room area. Like the atrium layout and only 3 floors. Nice wooded area....
Very nice,friendly, pleasant decor. Food is okay. Competitive.See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at Sanford Estates
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sanford Estates
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.