13393 SW 32nd Street Miramar FL 33027
Saejca's Castle is a senior care home located in the thriving city of Miramar, Florida, in Broward county. Our picturesque community is situated in a peaceful residential neighborhood and within easy reach of several amenities. Boasting 22 neighborhood parks, Miramar is rightfully deemed a family-oriented community. Miramar is centrally located between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, making it a fun and exciting location for visiting family members.
At Saejca's Castle we are committed to improving your loved one's quality of life by providing a loving, home-like atmosphere in a comfortable group home setting. We strive to improve the quality of life for our residents, while helping them maintain their independence with dignity and grace. It is our mission to provide compassionate, top-notch care, where your loved one will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity. Our devoted medical professionals are on-site around the clock to ensure the medical and physical needs of our residents are met, no matter the time of day or night. Because we firmly believe in encouraging the independence of our seniors, we also provide numerous fun and engaging activities for their health and well-being. Some of our amenities include:
- Various dining options to choose from, including an open snack station
- Spacious and comfortable sitting areas for enjoying time with family and friends
- Music, dancing and relaxation sessions
- Quiet and peaceful location
- Entertaining and fun community outings
- Comfortable sitting areas outside
At Saejca's Castle, we acknowledge the importance of a home-like atmosphere and we hope you'll join us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Saejca's Castle Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.