A Sweet Assisted Living Facility Inc
18400 NW 81 Court Hialeah FL 33015
A Sweet Assisted Living Inc. is a residential care home located in the municipality of Greater Miami in Hialeah, Florida, which is in Miami-Dade County. The cultural area is rich with activities and events for everyone. Hialeah is a wonderful place to live with all the extra events for family and friends to enjoy when visiting.
A Sweet Assisted Living Inc. is dedicated to providing the highest level of care for each senior resident in a spacious, charming group home setting. Our community excels on focusing on the needs of the seniors as individuals. Our caring, compassionate staff is available day or night to keep residents safe and comfortable.
Along with meeting each of the resident's physical and medical necessities, our community is dedicated to encouraging seniors to participate and socialize on a daily basis with our various other features, including:
- Scheduled on and off site activities to keep seniors engaged and socially active
- Common areas located indoors and outdoors to provide a relaxing atmosphere for visiting with peers
- An onsite beautician available
- Nutritional meals provided
- A designated smoking area located outdoors.
- Transportation options available
- Parking spaces available for residents
We are proud of our charming community. We would like to take the time to invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at A Sweet Assisted Living Inc.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.