Rivermont Retirement Community
800 Canadian Trails Dr Norman OK 73072
Rivermont at the Trails - Independent Living
Rivermont at the Trials offers a wealth of on site amenities designed to provide residents with a thoroughly enjoyable and comfortable lifestyle. Some of the outstanding amenities that are offered are an elegant Dining Room, bright and cheerful central atrium, Living Room with big screen TV, Salon, Library, Game Room, Country Store, Java Cafe, and landscaped courtyards with gardens.
Rivermont Gardens - Assisted Living & Memory Care
Rivermont Gardens is an assisted living and memory care residence committed to providing quality services in an inviting, comfortable environment. Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's or other memory impairments is a very personal, loving dedication to service. It requires service for specific and individual needs.
At Rivermont, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of a warm residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Rivermont is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of Rivermont is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Private residence in a peaceful, neighborhood setting
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Landscaped gardens nestled in a park-like settings
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Two distinctive apartment styles
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, except bathroom
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Cafe for casual dining and snacks
- Enclosed courtyard/covered porch
- Common Living Room, Game Room, and Library
- Hair Salon
Note: Memory Care rates are all inclusive.
Pricing at Rivermont Retirement Community
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Rivermont Retirement Community
Positive on all aspects of checklist. Nice facility, friendly, good atmosphere - pricing is higher than we want to spend- will need to evaluate insurance but this is the ideal for us aside from price. Great...
- Moms Happy Home
I like this care for my mom. She is happy here with the nice staff and she is enjoying the cleanliness of the community. The variety of meals are good and she is pleased with the nice meals. They offer a lot...
Enjoyed our visit with [Removed] and the information she gave us on insurance and property was great! The rooms did not have the amenities-fridge, microwave, cable included in rooms. Room layout was nice....
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Rivermont Retirement Community
Senior Housing Types Provided at Rivermont Retirement Community
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.