1701 East Alameda Street Norman OK 73071
At Brookdale Norman senior living has never been better. Our staff is committed to providing high quality, personalized care services while protecting the privacy and dignity of each residents. Our residents enjoy private apartment homes, comfortable areas for socializing and eating with friends. We care about the stories and dreams of each of our residents and encourage their engagement and participation with the community.
Our trained staff partners with each resident to create a personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed for accuracy. Other services and amenities enjoyed by residents include:
- Three meals served daily with snacks available through the day
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Activities and programs that enrich the lives of residents
- Access to a well-trained and caring staff around the clock
- Outdoor courtyard
- Fully enclosed sun room for year-round enjoyment
Pricing at Brookdale Norman
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Norman
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Norman
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.