Richmond Hill Retirement Residence
70 Bernard Avenue Richmond Hill ON L4C0W7
Here at Richmond Hill Retirement Residence, our team of compassionate, caring staff are committed to providing seniors with a safe, welcoming environment. We provide every resident with a lightweight, wearable emergency response pendant that makes it easy to call for on-site assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Richmond Hill Retirement Residence offers a wide range of unique amenities and services designed to encourage seniors to make new friends, enjoy their community and live a healthy, active life, including:
- On-site fitness classes including yoga, stretching and dance
- Regular guided excursions to local attractions including casinos, theaters and restaurants
- Choice of private studio, one and two-bedroom suites complete with kitchenettes
- Piano lounge, bistro, movie theater and Internet cafe with Wi-Fi
- Three hot meals prepared daily by our executive chef
- Fully-furnished respite and guest suites available
Richmond Hill Retirement Residence is proud to provide seniors with a welcoming, supportive community, and we invite you to join us here in vibrant Richmond Hill, Ontario.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Richmond Hill Retirement Residence Reviews
My mother was the one staying there but she dose not write in English but she did convey to me that she had a very good stay and all the staff she dealt with were very friendly and helpful. She was especially...
My mother and I love the facility and all the staff the location of the facility is also excellent. One area to needs improvement is in the food. My mother would like more Italian food. She would also like...
- It was really nice. It was beautiful, and the food was outstanding.
We stayed for a respite stay here once. It was really nice. It was beautiful, and the food was outstanding. It was like a resort. For the price they charge though, it should. We could not use this as a long...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.