Sunrise of Aurora
3 Golf Links Drive Aurora ON L4G7Y4
Sunrise of Aurora is an assisted living community in the upscale town of Aurora, Ontario, just north of Toronto. Our professionally-landscaped community is conveniently located near the shops and services of Yonge Street, overlooking the scenic fairways of the Highland Gate Golf Club. As one of Toronto's finest suburbs, Aurora is a wonderful town where seniors can enjoy a relaxing, peaceful lifestyle.
Sunrise of Aurora is committed to providing seniors with compassionate, personalized services that are tailored to meet the unique needs and preferences of each of our residents. Our on-site medical professionals are available 24 hours a day to keep our residents safe and comfortable, while our memory care specialists offer individualized planning for seniors with Alzheimer's or dementia. Our community is proud to provide seniors with a secure, inviting environment staffed by mature, attentive team members.
Our numerous on-site amenities and services include:
- A variety of pet-friendly accommodations including private studio, one and two bedroom apartments and companion suites
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- On-site spiritual services
- Walking clubs, bingo and Tai Chi classes
- Wearable emergency call buttons for residents
- Complementary transportation to local rehabilitation services such as physical therapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy
- Alzheimer's caregiver support group for friends and family members of seniors with memory care needs
We are proud of our modern, active community, and we invite you to our senior community here at Sunrise of Aurora.
Pricing at Sunrise of Aurora
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sunrise of Aurora
Toured on 4/11/2018. Lovely facility, clean, staff and residents are friendly. Quiet area. Sufficient parking. Meet all of the care requirements. Expensive. Established nursing staff.
Very expensive but good care asfar as i can tell problem is i have experience with a lot of theses places
- Review of Sunrise of Aurora Aurora, ON
Our experience with Sunrise of Aurora has been a very positive one! The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff is very friendly! They really go out of their way to help my parents!See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at Sunrise of Aurora
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sunrise of Aurora
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.