Reunion Court of the Woodlands
1730 Woodstead Ct The Woodlands TX 77380
Both our private and communal spaces are designed to be easily navigated by those using walkers or wheelchairs, and our caring staff, is available around the clock. We're a pet-friendly community and offer many amenities and services to ensure your comfort and well-being, including:
- Assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Medication management
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Showers with built in safety bars
- On-site full service beauty salon
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Comfortable apartments with multiple floor plan options
- Craft and hobby rooms
- Beautifully landscaped patios and walking paths
Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in-house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Some of our residents' favorites include our Red Hatter's club, scenic drives or shopping at one our nearby malls, line dancing, karaoke and church services.
Pricing at Reunion Court of the Woodlands
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Reunion Court of the Woodlands
- This community was my runner up
This is a smaller community than other places I had toured while looking for a place for my Father. If we would have brought him here, he would have had his own room and I didn’t want that. The staff wouldn’t...
- Great Experience
The staff at Brookdale The Woodlands took amazing care of my mother in law for the last 8 months of her life. We will be forever grateful for the level of care and compassion that she received. We never...
- A nice tour
We really liked this community when we toured it and the people we met were nice. This is a multi level community and we were looking for a one floor community.See all 40 community reviews
Community Details at Reunion Court of the Woodlands
Senior Housing Types Provided at Reunion Court of the Woodlands
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.