Pryor Falls - Pryor
2551 E. Pryor Dr. Shepherd/Somerville (Chestnut) Fresno CA 93720
A busy schedule must be countered with a peaceful, friendly home environment. Pryor Falls - Pryor is a welcoming residence that makes caring for each resident the highest priority. Wheelchair accessible showers, full tubs, private baths, and 24-hour awake staff are all basic standards that ensure you will always get the support you deserve. Here, we will always welcome your loved ones. We are proud to be a dog and cat friendly community so that you can take your best friend with you on your next chapter of life.
Other great amenities include:
- An on-site beautician
- Nutritious meal planning that can be kosher and vegetarian-friendly
- Several transportation options that is easy to get to
- Pet care available for when you have an extended trip to the hospital or trip away
Create the lifestyle you have always wanted with Pryor Falls - Pryor.
Pricing at Pryor Falls - Pryor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Pryor Falls - Pryor
- Happy with the care they provide.
I'm happy with the care my Mother is getting at Pryor Falls and what they're doing for her there. Things are going along just fine. It's a good environment. She had said she was bored so I asked...
They were able to get my mother in quickly. They have been a real wealth of information and have been very helpful.
- Great choice
The service was very prompt in replying to my requests. Several leads were emailed to me within 24 hours. I was able to find a great place from the first leads they had sent me. I am very grateful for the...
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Pryor Falls - Pryor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Pryor Falls - Pryor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.