Priority Care Senior Living
23762 San Esteban Mission Viejo CA 92691
Priority Care Senior Living is a residential care home located in the splendid town of Mission Viejo, CA in Orange County. Our welcoming community overlooks the Saddleback Valley and the Laguna Hills on the Western side. Mission Viejo is renowned for its picturesque tree lined neighborhoods and tranquility making it a great place to live in and visit.
Priority Care Senior Living is keen to ensuring that seniors receive quality care in a spacious, serene and safe group home setting. Seniors are lovingly cared for by our professional staff and dedicated caregivers who are committed to serve seniors with dignity and love no matter the time of day or night. Our close-knit community ensures that seniors get the best possible care with the peace of mind they can depend on.
What's more is that our community fully supports emotional and physical well-being of seniors. We have programs and physical activities tailored for this. Priority Care Senior Living also has various amenities that seniors can check out such as:
- On-site beauty salon and barber shops
- An on-site library with a vast book selection
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to sit and socialize with friends
- Fine dining options including personalized meals with family and a restaurant style
- Pet-friendly with some regulations
- A peaceful courtyard for resting
- Beautiful and well-maintained gardens
We are ecstatic to be a part of this community that positively impacts the lives of seniors and we welcome you to come and join us to experience the freedom, fun and independence at Priority Care Senior Living.
Pricing at Priority Care Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Priority Care Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Priority Care Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.