Valarta Lane Senior Living
23631 Valarta Lane Mission Viejo CA 92691
Vallarta Lane Senior Living is a senior care home located in the safe city of Mission Viejo, CA in Orange County. Our community overlooks the Ladera Ranch on the east and Laguna Niguel Hills to the west. Mission Viejo is famous for its peaceful and suburban nature and this makes it a great place for seniors to live in.
Vallarta Lane Senior Living constantly strives to ensure that seniors get quality personalized care in a safe, comfortable and loving group home setting. Our community's values are mainly compassion, understanding and respect. Vallarta Lane Senior Living is honored to have some of the best medical professionals and caregivers who provide medical and physical assistance. We strive to safeguard seniors' interests and maintain their independence and dignity.
Our community encourages social interaction and participation in physical and spiritual activities. We have amenities readily available to the seniors like:
- Religious services for various denominations
- An on-site beauty spa and barber shop
- A beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- Fine dining options with both private meal plans with family and a restaurant style setting
- A comfortable sitting area with a fireplace perfect for socialization
- Pet-friendly with some regulations
- Peaceful and tranquil courtyard
We are happy to be a part of this transforming community that promotes seniors well-being and we invite you to come and join us to experience the independence, fun and relaxation at Vallarta Lane Senior Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.