Princess Care Home III
11231 B 1st Ave W Everett WA 98204
Princess Care Home III is a senior care home in Everett, WA that serves the stunning Snohomish County region. It resides in a small and close-knit suburban community that offers a variety of churches, libraries, shopping, and dining to residents. Just nearby is Silver Lake, where people can enjoy a variety of waterfront recreation. The home is located just off of Interstate 5, providing easy transportation to and from the area.
Just as the name suggests, Princess Care Home III is dedicated to treating all residents like royalty. Staff members are credentialed and highly experienced caregivers who are qualified to care for a variety of specialized needs. They can administer diabetic insulin shots, care for people dementia and Alzheimer's, and provide daily medication management to all residents. Background checks are always conducted to ensure the comfort and safety of residents is the top priority.
Princess Care Home III is a close community that offers a group home setting. Residents can enjoy countless amenities such as:
- Organized events and daily activities including exercise classes, art classes, and movie nights
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- 24-hour alarm for on-call assistance
- Telephones and cable in all rooms
- Resident parking and nearby transportation
- Mental health counseling, physical therapy, massage therapy, and occupational therapy
At Princess Care Home III, residents can live their retirement to the fullest. With gourmet meal preparation, organized activities, and a massage therapist on staff, residents will experience luxury and comfort like they've had before. All custodial duties are handles for residents, so people can enjoy more free time to explore the great outdoors.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.