Lucia's Adult Family Home
10409 Meridian Ave. S. Everett WA 98208
Lucia's Adult Family Home is a senior residential care home located in the historic city of Everett, WA and in Snohomish county. Everett is the largest city in the county and was interestingly named after Everett Colby; the son of the founder of the city: Charles L. Colby. The city is just a few miles north of the large city of Seattle. The group home setting is across the street from many dining and shopping options and is less than a mile from the beautiful Silver Lake. The views and the history of the city makes Everett an interesting place to call home.
Lucia's Adult Family Home takes pride in the level of care and the safety that is offers to its residents. We promote a supportive, yet independent senior living within our community. Our highly qualified care givers are available for assistance 24/7, including a licensed nurse who is available on-call, for any medical concerns. The smaller than average community allows for a more personalized care of our seniors.
In addition to the great city and the caring community, Lucia's Adult Family Home is proud to offer the following amenities:
- Complimentary transportation available to off-site medical and personal appointments
- Indoor common room available, great for interacting with the other residents
- Housekeeping and laundry service included
- Assistance available with everyday activities, including medication management
Lucia's Adult Family Home would like you to join us here for relaxation, comfort and peace of mind.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.