Princess Care Home II
11217 1st Ave W Everett WA 98204
Princess Care Home II, in Everett, WA, is a residential care home that serves Snohomish County. Snohomish County is well known throughout Washington as being a haven for shopping and entertainment. Yet, mixed in with this bustling metropolis is a rural essence that is both rustic and inviting. With Silver Lake to one side and the ocean to the other, residents can enjoy the stunning outdoors, while maintaining convenient access to all major shopping centers.
Princess Care Home II hires the most talented staff available. Each employee is fully credentialed and receives a complete background check prior to hire. After receiving thorough training in their field, they are equipped to handle a range of circumstances including memory problems, incontinence, and administering insulin shots. The community is kept small to provide an intimate, group home setting that enables staff members to form personal relationships with residents.
At Princess Care Home II, residents will enjoy:
- Prepared meals and snacks that can accommodate an array of dietary habits
- Recreational activities including bingo, board games, baking, birthday and holiday parties, exercise classes, and art classes
- On-site beautician and barber
- Transportation to neighboring areas
- 24-hour alarm system and superior medical services
- On-call physician care for any illnesses or discomfort
Residents at the Princess Care Home II experience maximum levels of independence, while enjoying ample free time and relaxation. All custodial and laundry services are taken care of by staff, so residents can bask in the luxury of retirement, while forgetting about the dull errands of the day.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.