Prairieview Assisted Living
500 E. McNair Street Winnebago IL 61088
Prairie View Assisted living is located in picturesque Winnebago, Illinois. It is a village located in Winnebago County. It is a very small town, with a population of only over 3,000. The village has a total area of only 1.9 square miles. The beautiful green grass fields and the small town atmosphere make Winnebago County a wonderful place to live.
The caregivers at Prairie View Assisted living are not just employees, they are like family. The Caregivers available 24 hours a day. If a person needs assistance for just a short period of time, whether they are recuperating or if their care giver has gone away on a trip, the caring staff will care for them the same way their own family would.
Even though their stay is only temporary, Prairie View Assisted Living offers a great deal of amenities to make sure their guests are comfortable, whether they are staying just a few weeks or a few months. Prairie View's amenities include:
- Individual apartments with private entrances, private patios, and kitchenettes.
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Recreational activities and social programs
- Pets are welcome
- Wheel chair accessible
- Pendant for personal safe
- Sittercise classes
- On site library
- Common areas for hosting family and friends, and an open dining room
If you need to be in a safe secure place during rehabilitation during injury, or if your regular caregiver is on vacation, Prairie View Assisted Living is the place for you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.