Plum Creek Place
6800 Plum Creek Drive Amarillo TX 79124
We realize that pets are often a part of your family so well behaved tail wagging and purring friends are always welcome. We offer several onsite activities including daily individualized exercise programs, church services and several types of games. Our spacious activity room is ideal for arts and crafts. It is also equipped with a kitchen, perfect for making chocolate chip cookies with friends. Our sunny apartments feature built in bookshelves, kitchenettes with appliances, private bathrooms and large windows.
We offer transportation to offsite activities including:
- Visits to nearby stores
- Trips to our local library
- Enjoying a movie at the theatre
- Afternoons at minor league hockey and baseball games
- Dining at local restaurants
We serve a variety of healthy, delicious meals to meet every preference and dietary needs. Snacks are available all day and we also have a cooking club for those who enjoy making and sharing afternoon treats. All meals are served either in our restaurant style dining room or can be brought to your apartment when necessary.
Plum Creek Place is equipped to help with many care needs and offers various types of assistance:
- Respite care
- Assistance with daily tasks including medication
- Home visit program
- Staff, including a nurse, is always onsite
- The Pavilion Northwest Texas Health Center and BSA Health System are less than two miles away
- Transportation to medical appointments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Little Further Away
This community is very nice however it was not in the desired area we were looking at. We liked the community a lot it was very clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and nice. It seemed to...
Care and comfort
This is a nice community. We liked that the staff is nice and caring. The community has a nice environment. The menu is appealing. We liked the at they offered him the activities that are available. We would...
Plum Creek is a GREAT place to live, and the staff is very caring towards the residents, meeting their needs. The facility is smaller than other facilities which gives it a home style feeling with a family...See all 22 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.