Pleasant View Retirement
227 Pleasant Street Concord NH 03301
Our independent retirement community is set in a magnificent historic building on 43 acres of woodlands, park land, gardens and fields. Our 72 apartments are available in different floor plans and layouts with balconies, patios, full kitchens or kitchenettes. There is sure to be something to fit your active lifestyle.
The dynamic community at Pleasant View is the perfect backdrop for this next chapter of your life. Residents here enjoy making new friends and entertaining family in our perfectly manicured garden or in one of our open, airy and comfortable sitting areas. On cooler days, our residents gather around the fire sharing stories with warm drinks in hand. As part of our independent living services we also offer:
- Restaurant style dining options
- Beauty and barber salon
- Gift shop/convenience store
- A full social and activities calendar
- An onsite activity and wellness room
- Heated therapeutic swimming pool
Come visit us to learn more about our welcoming community.
Pricing at Pleasant View Retirement
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Pleasant View Retirement
Senior Housing Types Provided at Pleasant View Retirement
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.