7820 West 6th Avenue Kennewick WA 99336
Staff members at Parkview Estates understand that senior lives are constantly changing and that they need support that adapts to the changes in their lives. That is why these highly skilled caregivers provide personalized care and support for every single senior resident of Parkview Estates. This support helps seniors better maintain their freedom and independence no matter what difficulties they may face in life.
Senior residents of Parkview Estates enjoy access to a wide selection of great amenities, like:
- Pet friendly housing and policies
- Delicious meals served daily
- Vegetarian options available
- Convenient access to a bus line
- On-site beautician services
- Wheelchair accessible showers and full tubs
- On-site devotional services
As a member of the Parkview Estates community you will be able to experience life to the fullest as you live a maintenance free lifestyle where your freedom and personal decisions are supported. If that sounds like the lifestyle you want, contact us today for more information.
Pricing at Parkview Estates
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Parkview Estates
Senior Housing Types Provided at Parkview Estates
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.