Park of the Palms
231 Marantha Rd Keystone Heights FL 32656
Park of the Palms is a sprawling 25-acre Christian assisted living community in beautiful Keystone Heights, FL. A wonderful place to meet, mingle and walk in the path of the Lord, our facilities offer a wonderful blend of serenity and amenity designed to accommodate all fitness and activity levels, as well as keep you and your family strong in Christ.
At Park of the Palms, our staff and service persons are dedicated to creating a positive and supportive environment for all residents offering varying levels of personalized support to fit the needs of you and your loved ones. At Park of the Palms, we believe that where you choose to enjoy your senior years should always feel like home. Some of our fabulous amenities include:
- Serene walking paths, gazebos, and outdoor rest stations
- A top of the line fitness and therapy center
- On-site lodgings for guests and family members (the Gilbert Lodge for Guests)
- Activities including: shuffleboard, lawn bowling, card games, concerts, and more
- A heated pool for relaxing recreation and fitness
- A gorgeous dining room with a varied menu of delicious and nutritious dining options
- Seminars, retreats, and special group activities scheduled seasonally
- A large, well-lit library perfect for reading, writing, or meeting with friends
For those seeking a warm and welcoming Christian environment, we invite you to discover everything we offer at our website Park of the Palms.
Pricing at Park of the Palms
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Park of the Palms
The staff has been very helpful. It is a very peaceful community. They have been very helpful and understanding of the transitioning my parents are going thru, having just moved there. The maintenance staff...
- A Paradise
I like it an awful lot. This is the best place. It's a paradise. They are very good people. Very satisfied. It is extremely clean. They care an awful lot about the elderly. They want to keep you happy....
- Very nice place!
I'd give Park of the Palms high marks across the board. It's a beautiful place, the facility is always clean and well kept. The people here are all very friendly. It's just a nice place overall....
- See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Park of the Palms
Senior Housing Types Provided at Park of the Palms
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.