Pacific Sunset - Eureka Spring
3131 Crane Ave Escondido CA 92027
Located in Eureka Springs of Escondido, CA., Pacific Sunset is a newer residential care home with all of the conveniences of modern life. Life within the house is enhanced by the environment; California's perpetual summer-like weather means that we can get outdoors almost any time of year for walks, activities or socializing.
Our skilled and compassionate team shares a common ideal: providing top notch assistance in a place that feels like home. We know that our residents have unique medical conditions, dietary restrictions, and physical and mental capabilities, so we offer different levels of assistance and customized services so we can accommodate the individual needs and preferences of everyone living with us. No challenge is too big and no request is too small to be looked after. We take great pride in going above an beyond for everyone under our roof.
The Pacific Sunset - Eureka Springs team proudly provides the following services and amenities to keep our community happy and thriving:
- Four spacious, well-appointed private rooms
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Restaurant-style menu options with healthy meals and snacks
- Outdoor spaces to take in nature and socialize
- Daily exercise, recreation, creative activities, and Sunday services
- Help with shopping and other errands
- Library, arts and crafts room, games room
- Escort to scheduled medical, beauty or grooming appointments
- Visitors welcome any time
We welcome the opportunity show you or your loved one how life can be in our group home. Let it be the first step to creating a mutually beneficial and lasting relationship you can count on to care for your family.
Pricing at Pacific Sunset - Eureka Spring
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Pacific Sunset - Eureka Spring
- Cozy homey atmosphere.
Cozy homey atmosphere. Friendly caring staff. Mom is very happy there.
- A GREAT PLACE FOR MOM.
FRANTIC TO FIND A PLACE FOR MY MOM I LOOKED TO "A PLACE FOR MOM". THEY GAVE ME SEVERAL OPTIONS AND ABOVE ALL I LIKED PACIFIC SUNSET. THE CARE IS EXCELLENT, FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS. THEY LISTEN TO THE...
I cannot say enough about this place. The people have gone way out of their way to make my friend comfortable. Each day they ask him what he would like to eat and then they modify it so it fits into his special...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Pacific Sunset - Eureka Spring
Senior Housing Types Provided at Pacific Sunset - Eureka Spring
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.