2080 Heights Court Escondido CA 92027
Bellevue Villa is a residential care home located in charming Escondido, California, in San Diego's North County region. Escondido, a Spanish word meaning 'hidden,' is nestled in a valley, surrounded by beautiful rocky hills and is known for being one of the oldest cities in San Diego County. With so many attractions to choose from, everything from culture to wildlife, there's always something to do and see in and around Escondido.
Bellevue Villa takes pride in ensuring your senior receives high quality, dependable care in a loving and comfortable group home setting. We not only have staff on hand 24 hours a day, our caregivers are highly trained and know how important it is that your loved one feel comfortable and safe. Here at Bellevue Villa, we are committed to making your senior feel right at home and improve their quality of life. We are here to serve both you and your loved one. Some of our amenities include:
- Spacious and comfortable atmosphere
- Various social activities to choose from
- Quiet and peaceful location
- Several local attractions for visiting family and friends
- Spacious, luxurious grounds and picturesque landscaping
- Cozy indoor sitting areas for you and your family
- Comfortable, shaded outdoor seating areas
- Various cuisine options
We are proud of Bellevue Villa. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care your loved one so richly deserves. We know the importance of feeling comfortable and safe and we strive to make your senior feel right at home with us. We invite you to join us.
Pricing at Bellevue Villa
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Bellevue Villa
Senior Housing Types Provided at Bellevue Villa
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.