Ovation Sarah Chudnow
10995 N. Market Street Mequon WI 53092
The Sarah Chudnow Community offers asssisted living situated in a 19-acre park-like environment in Mequon, Wisconsin, located in Ozaukee County. Our residents enjoy the country club setting surrounded by beautiful woodland and meadow. We offer apartments for seniors who want assisted living, and cozy studio apartments in our memory care center for those who need a stimulating but secure environment.
Our well-trained, pleasant staff members provide supervision and assistance with daily living activities, including medication management as well as bathing, dressing, eating and grooming. Our caregivers are also specially trained in handling Alzheimer's disease and dementia behaviors. Not only is our staff available 24 hours a day, but we also employ advanced technology to ensure that senior residents who are prone to wandering off are kept safe.
We also offer various amenities that help keep you mentally, physically and spiritually active while encouraging social interaction. Some of our amenities include:
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Onsite religious services that celebrate the Jewish faith
- Live musical performances and galas
- Educational seminars and guest lecturers from local universities
- Indoor and outdoor common areas ideal for playing cards and games or attending club meetings
- Exercise classes
- Kosher meals in a fine dining setting
- An onsite beauty salon
We are proud of our Sarah Chudnow Community and would love to have you join us in our beautiful environment that promotes high-quality living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.