Oak Creek Place
3829 South Chicago Ave South Milwaukee WI 53172
We have a variety of apartments and amenities available:
- Studio, studio deluxe, one bedroom and one bedroom deluxe, some with kitchenette and microwave
- Beauty and barber shop
- Wheelchair and walker accessible
- Computer room
- Lounges and courtyards
- All apartments are phone and cable TV ready
- Walk-in showers with safety bars
We are proud of our commitment to creating an environment where residents thrive physically, socially and spiritually. Our dietician planned menus feed the body as well as the soul with comfort food, healthy options and decadent desserts.
We offer tai chi, happy hour, arts and crafts and movie night. We also have transportation and outings to nearby restaurants, shopping, plays and musical events. We offer in-house church services or if you prefer there are three churches within a couple of blocks of our community.
- 24-hour on site staff
- Registered Nurse on site
- Respite care
- Transitional stay programs
- Urgent placement
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Emergency response system
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare is seven miles away
At Oak Creek Place, we strive to find the right balance of health and wellness to avoid compromising an individual's dignity or independence.
Pricing at Oak Creek Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Oak Creek Place
We have moved my mother to a much better assisted living facility. The director was a very staunch all business person. She was not suited for the position at all. The nurse dropped the ball constantly and...
- Former resident for three years
My mom lived there for 3 years. Each year they got better, with activities and staff. Before we moved out my mom needed more care then what was in our plan but they gave her the care she needed regardless...
Excellent! First choice so far, though location is not optimal. But not a deal breaker.[Removed] is helpful, knowledgeable and patient; an outstanding ambassador for Oak Creek Place.
- See all 38 community reviews
Community Details at Oak Creek Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Oak Creek Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.