2001 Ocean Blvd. Atlantic Beach NY 11509
Pricing at Nautilus Hotel
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Nautilus Hotel
Too isolated in the winter
The staff is excellent and very kind to the residents and always take good care of them. There are plenty of activities and entertainment if the seniors want to participate. The medical staff is helpful and...
- Review of Nautilus Hotel - Atlantic Beach, NY
This place looks nothing like a Senior living. It looks like a hospitals without a doctors and nurses. Very dipresing environtment.
- See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at Nautilus Hotel
Senior Housing Types Provided at Nautilus Hotel
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.