National Church Residences Telegraph Road
6050 Telegraph Road Saint Louis MO 63129
The National Church Residences on Telegraph Road is a senior housing community located in the Oakville suburb of St. Louis, Clayton county, Missouri. Oakville is located between the Mississippi and Meramec rivers, which offer plenty of outdoor activities and sightseeing for when your friends and family come to visit. The town is near enough to St. Louis to provide all the amenities of city living, while still far enough away to offer a more relaxed pace, stronger sense of community, and high quality of life.
Our caring staff is committed to helping you live the best life possible while in our care. Our values are rooted in the Christian faith, and we always strive to do good for others. We have been operating our residences since 1961, and we constantly upgrade and develop our properties to provide our seniors with the highest quality of residences and care. Our goal is for our residents to thrive in their independent lifestyles.
In addition to top notch housing and care, our community also offers a variety of lifestyle amenities for our residents to enjoy:
- Pet friendly for small pets
- Air conditioning in all apartments
- Elevators to upper floor apartments
- Utilities included in monthly rent
- Transportation assistance to go into town
- Community room for social gatherings
- Computer room for any Internet and computing needs
Our residents live healthy and satisfying lives here at National Church Residences. We would love to have you join us, so come and visit us today to find out more about our community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
National Church Residences Telegraph Road Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.