Mount Tabor Senior Villa II
7220 SE Stephens Street Portland OR 97215
Mount Tabor Senior Villa II is a senior care home that is located in Portland, OR in Multnomah County. Our community sits between the wonderful Willamette and Columbia rivers. We are right in the shadow of the beautiful and snow-capped Mount Hood. This destination is popular for its bicycle paths, bridge, and parks. Its coffeehouses, microbreweries, and eco-friendliness also make Mount Hood a darling for many. The city' music scene, theaters and thriving art make it a great destination for visiting family members.
Mount Tabor Senior Villa II is lucky and blessed to have a professional team of dedicated and compassionate caregivers who give it their all to provide high quality assisted living care in a comfortable group home setting. Health professionals are always on call to take care of any emergency that might arise. Our national heroes can relax and find solace knowing that they are residing in a safe, peaceful, and nonviolent haven.
Mount Tabor Senior Villa II is designed to create vibrant and intimate settings where seniors participate in invigorating activities and make meaningful connections. All our activities and amenities are tailored to make sure they activate the mind and body of residents. Here are some of the amenities and features available:
- Religious services for several denominations
- A modern and fully stocked library with the latest reading pieces
- Onsite barber shop and beautician
- A large swimming pool with impressive stay fit classes
- Pet friendly with several restrictions
- A neatly done sunroom
- A classy and comfortable sitting space that features a fireplace to visit new and old friends alike
Our community invites you to come and experience fun, independence, quality care, and peace at Mount Tabor Senior Villa II.
Pricing at Mount Tabor Senior Villa II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Mount Tabor Senior Villa II
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mount Tabor Senior Villa II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.