311 NE 106th Avenue Portland OR 97220
Aron AFCH is a residential care home located in the largest city of Portland, Oregon, which is in Multnomah County. With the snowcapped Mount Hood as our backdrop, our community is full of bicycle paths, bridges, and parks including the Japanese Garden. Portland is a wonderful place to live with a warm, inviting atmosphere for all friends and family members to enjoy when visiting.
Aron AFCH is committed to providing seniors with the highest quality of life while striving to meet each of the senior's individual needs in spacious, charming group home setting. Our dedicated community focuses on keeping seniors safe and secure. Our caring, compassionate, highly trained employees are available any time of day or night to provide care and comfort.
In addition to meeting all the senior's medical and physical needs, our caring community is socially active and encourages residents to participate with our numerous other available amenities, including:
- Delicious, meals provided three times each day with kosher and vegetarian options available
- Onsite and offsite appropriate activities to keep all seniors engaged
- Onsite devotional services and access to offsite devotional services to encourage socialization with peers as well as other members within the local community
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas available which gives seniors a chance to socialize in a relaxing environment
- Various transportation options available and resident parking spaces provided
We are proud of our caring, charming community. We would like to take the time to invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the Aron AFCH.
Pricing at Aron AFCH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Aron AFCH
Senior Housing Types Provided at Aron AFCH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.