Mission Home Care II
6725 Lincoln Oaks Drive Fair Oaks CA 95628
Mission Home Care II is a senior care home located in exceptionally desirable Fair Oaks, California, located in Sacramento County. Mission Home Care II is located in friendly neighbors and peaceful environment. The serenity and the security of the place are usually attractive for the stay of the family and people to visit.
Mission Home Care II is a unique place where seniors are comfortable in a group home setting where quality services are provided to the satisfaction. Our staffs are well trained to meet various needs of the seniors with great professionalism to ensure they are fully dedicated to ensuring quality services. To that end, our staffs are compassionate to meet even the personal needs of our seniors to ensure they are comfortable during their stay.
In addition to providing medical and physical well being to our seniors, we also ensure they remain active through various amenities available in our community. These include:
- Peaceful and quiet courtyard
- Spacious sitting rooms with comfortable fireplace to ensure seniors are relaxed
- Social and physical therapy
- Partnering with home care agency to provide quality medical services
- Religious denominations where seniors have to choose from
- Spacious dining option with comfortable restaurant dining and private dining room
- Pet-friendly environment
With the above amenities, seniors are assured of the quality services in our community where seniors have no doubt in joining us. It is our pride in our community where independence, freedom and relaxation for the seniors which is the core business of Mission Home Care II.
Pricing at Mission Home Care II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Mission Home Care II
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mission Home Care II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.