11302 South Mt. Road Fayetteville PA 17222
Michaux Manor is a senior living community located in Fayetteville, PA, which is in Franklin County and home to just over 3,000 people. Residents will enjoy this quiet area and enjoy the scenic atmosphere with its park-like settings and mountainous views, small schools and area shops where they can do their banking and run errands or get in a little exercise as they walk through the community.
Michaux Manor provides the highest level of quality care to our residents in a comfortable, home-like setting. Our residents receive consistent around the clock care from professional staff members who work diligently day and night to meet their needs. At Michaux Manor, our highly trained team of professionals handles every aspect of your loved one's care including all medications, meals, laundry, activities, appointments, housekeeping, transportation, and rehabilitation.
We are also a very active group with a busy social calendar as we encourage interaction through group events and planned outings with our seniors to encourage dialog and keep the atmosphere fun and creative. Some of the available amenities, activities, and services that we have available for our residents include:
- A large renovated development with spacious accommodations
- Three well-balanced meals in our dining room
- Activity boards with events, outings and parties listed
- Indoor and outdoor common areas for gatherings and events
- A picturesque region with scenic views
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to and from appointments and events
We look forward to having your family member join us at Michaux Manor for relaxation, activities, and new friends in our caring community.
Pricing at Michaux Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Michaux Manor
Community Details at Michaux Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Michaux Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.