1841 Middle Bellville Road Mansfield OH 44904
Our community is welcoming and will feel like home right away. We are committed to offering a high quality of personalized care while encouraging residents to maintain their independence as much as possible. Residents live worry free and hassle free lives at Mansfield Place.
We provide enriching and engaging activities, programs and outings designed to meet a wide array of interests. Additional services include:
- Professional nurses available around the clock
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Medication management and administration
- Short-term stay services
- Transportation services to our outings and off-site activities
Pricing at Mansfield Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Mansfield Place
- Mansfield Place
Everyone here has been so friendly and helpful! Getting Mom to feel welcome and involved has been wonderful for her acclimation to assisted living. Thanks to [Name removed], [Name removed], [Name removed],...
- Great Job!
Our Mother had a lot of trouble adjusting with being away from home, wanting to leave. With help from the staff they advised us about having "Visiting Angels" come in and sit with her a couple weeks...
- Very Good
- See all 43 community reviews
Community Details at Mansfield Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mansfield Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.