1841 Middle Bellville Road Mansfield OH 44904
Our community is welcoming and will feel like home right away. We are committed to offering a high quality of personalized care while encouraging residents to maintain their independence as much as possible. Residents live worry free and hassle free lives at Mansfield Place.
We provide enriching and engaging activities, programs and outings designed to meet a wide array of interests. Additional services include:
- Professional nurses available around the clock
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Medication management and administration
- Short-term stay services
- Transportation services to our outings and off-site activities
Pricing at Mansfield Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Mansfield Place
- Family Atmosphere
Mansfield Place welcomed our mother with open arms from the moment she moved in. She loves it here! She also loves the food. She is treated with love and respect which is important to us. We are so pleased!...
- Great Staff and Beautiful Community
The staff have been very helpful and friendly. Mom told me that she hasn't met anyone on the staff who hasn't been good to her. Staff have even helped take care of her cat and the cat isn't that...
- Love this Place
Love this place!!!! We are so thankful that we have found this wonderful place, staff and friends for our mother.
- See all 50 community reviews
Community Details at Mansfield Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mansfield Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.