Lyons Court Senior Apartments
510 Sibley Street Saint Paul MN 55101
Lyons Court Senior Apartments is a senior, 62 and over, income based living community located in the urban city of St. Paul, Ramsey County, MN. The community is located in the heart of St. Paul's historical community, next to Wacouta Commons Park and nearby many major freeways. It is also a short distance to the Mississippi River. The history and all that St. Paul has to offer makes it a great place to call home.
Lyons Court Senior Apartments values its seniors and their safety. We are proud to offer the low income housing tax credit program, allowing us to offer apartments to budget friendly seniors. Our 24 hour emergency maintenance, controlled access entry and surveillance cameras makes our budget-friendly community secure and offers peace of mind to our residents.
In addition to the safety and security of our residents, Lyons Court cares about the comfort of our seniors. We offer many amenities to make you feel more at home, including:
- Individual climate controls in each apartment
- Community room with kitchen area, great for entertaining
- Several bus lines, offering commute to local dining, entertainment, and medical facilities
- Large, spacious closets great for storage
- Pet-friendly apartments available
- Water, sewer, and trash removal included
- Community room available
Lyons Court Senior Apartments is proud of the safety and comfort that it offers to its residents. We invite you to join us for peace of mind, independence, and comfortable living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.