Light Heart Memory Care - Clear Lake
15015 Hollydale Dr Houston TX 77062
1. All Light Heart Memory Care facilities are licensed and Alzheimer’s certified. They are located in Clear Lake, Pearland, Sagemont and Webster. All our converted homes are spacious, large and have lots of natural lighting. They are gracious without being fussy or formal.
2.All facilities are licensed for 8 residents only.
3.Our caregiver ratio is 1 to 4. We have 2 caregivers on duty from 7am to 7pm. At night we have 1 awake staff for the 8 residents.
4.All 3 meals are home cooked. Snacks and drinks are brought to each resident mid morning and mid afternoon. Night caregivers will also offer food and drink at night as appropriate and sometimes necessary.
5.There is always at least one caregiver talking and playing with the residents all day. That is how our schedule is set up.
6.There are organized activities twice daily. At least one is focused on music and physical activity.
We would love the opportunity to give you a tour!
Pricing at Light Heart Memory Care - Clear Lake
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Light Heart Memory Care - Clear Lake
- Don't think this is what we...
Don't think this is what we are looking for. Would like more space for privacy. Did like the facility having locked doors for entrance and exit. The resident was able to go outside safely.
- Visited both homes. The director was ...
Visited both homes. The director was helpful and facilities were acceptable
Community Details at Light Heart Memory Care - Clear Lake
Senior Housing Types Provided at Light Heart Memory Care - Clear Lake
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.