LifePointe Village at Southaven
2782 Star Landing Road East Southaven MS 38672
In Your Community:
- Social, spiritual, recreation and cultural programs
- Three nutritious meals daily served in our elegant dining room
- 24-Hour Nurse Call system
- Special diets accommodated
- Snacks available 24 hours per day
- Licensed nurse & trained caregivers on site 24 hours per day
- Scheduled local transportation to doctors, banks, shopping, etc...
- Laundry and linen service
- Chapel with scheduled Bible studies and Church services
- Onsite Beauty Salon
- Spacious dining, living, and multi- purpose room
- Beautifully decorated interior throughout
- Professionally landscaped and manicured grounds
- Warm home- like atmosphere
- State of the art Fire Suppression system
- Onsite Physical and Occupational Therapy Department
- Visiting Nurse Practitioner weekly
Pricing at LifePointe Village at Southaven
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of LifePointe Village at Southaven
- Why we chose LifePointe
We visited ten different facilities to find a place for my mom and sister. Some facilities were very close to where we live and would have been very convenient. But, when we walked into LifePointe, which...
- Very disappointed with LifePointe Village.
Be very, very careful when selecting a care facility for your loved one. My family member was at this facility for over a year. Many incidents occurred throughout the stay that gave me reason to question...
Community Details at LifePointe Village at Southaven
Senior Housing Types Provided at LifePointe Village at Southaven
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.